Life Skills Institute Services
Your Second Chance in Life Begins Here!
People are finding out that they are limited in their Life Skill capacities and it doesn't matter if they are from a high or low economic status, or with or without degrees of accomplishments. People are looking for answers from trustworthy counselors/educators that will assist in illuminating their path through the maze of LIFE. When you take a step to reach out and employ a professional institution to assist in evaluating and exploring your challenges is a positive step in the right direction. We are here to offer professional, confidential and trustworthy assistance through LIFE Skills classes, e-mail and telephone assistance. Life is like a puzzle. Lets us help you put the pieces together.
Learn about Substance Abuse and what your options are
Learn how to handle difficult situations
Learn the skills needed to succeed
Having a hard time being employable?
Have you been putting off your education?
Are your relationships failing?
Other Life Skills Topics Offered Include:
- I am Someone unique and Special - finding your identity
- Life's Challenges - assisting in problem solving
- Goal setting - long & short term goals
- Choices and their consequences - every action causes a reaction.
- Boundaries - they are healthy for setting standards
- Relationships - making them long term
- Conflict/Anger Management - Anger everyone has it
- Finances/Budgeting - managing your finances
- Getting the Job - tools to assist in getting the job
- Volunteering- giving back to society
- Dealing with Authority - it's good for us all
- Preparing for Parenting - parenting skills do not happen automatically
- Preparing for Marriage - marriage isn't made to make you happy. It takes WORK
- Divorce recovery - there is a life after divorce
- Stigmas - what do I do with them and where did they come from